Saturday, May 5, 2012

Slippers!

Just a short update today, I made a pair of slippers for the boy. They came out pretty well, and he's worn them around the house a couple of times despite the rising temperatures. He especially likes the extra padding they provide while doing housework that requires lots of standing, like doing dishes. Normally, his feet ache when he finishes, but this seems to have solved the problem.
Pattern found here.
I've finished several other things, but I can't post pictures as they're gifts and I'm paranoid! This month I'm going to a wedding, with another one next month. Plus, Mother's Day is this Sunday, and I have a few just cuz things as well as an attempt at a bib for a 2 year old since her mother isn't having much luck with commercially available things.

No comments:

Post a Comment