Thursday, May 8, 2014

Colorwork Obsessed

Lately I have been crazy for colorwork. Almost all of my projects currently on the needles and planned have some degree of colorwork in them. It makes plain stockinette so much more interesting, and is so pretty when you're finished. I've made a bazillion hats:






Today I finished up the first part of a new project. This is one half of the front of a jacket! It was made on the machine, and it turns out I love colorwork on it. I think I'm going to have to find another project so I can do it some more. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I am shooting for awesome.



Right now, though? Right now I'm working on a tutorial on how to make a hat with any colorwork chart you see or make up. It's pretty thorough, I don't want to miss anything. Once it's been proofread and I get notes back to fix any problems, it'll be here. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment