Friday, January 25, 2013

Four Squares, Four Days

I have now been working on my blanket for four days. I've got four squares! I'm ahead of my "schedule" of 80% of a square per day and it's a good thing because when I calculated that I totally forgot that I would need an outside border too. I think it looks lovely so far, and I am excited to be moving on to the next color. It will also be 2 squares, but after that they will start getting larger and I will have exciting updates less often.
Camera still hates red, worried about taking pictures for the contest.
There's a hole where the four corners meet up. I'm going to have to figure out the best way to close it up, because I'll have to do it for all of my squares! I'd also like to point out how the squares lay so nice and flat where they're connected to each other. I'm so glad just attaching them has made such a difference in how they look.

I better get to work on the next square! A pleasant yellow orange calls to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment