Monday, June 17, 2013

Weaving Success!


So I finished my scarf, and it looks fabulous. I warped it one night, and finished it by the next afternoon. I love knitting, but sometimes scarves get really boring. I'm currently convinced this is the perfect way to make scarves. Still lovely and yarn filled but gives me a quick break from knitting.


Pretty sure this shot would be the perfect artsy picture if I'd just straightened out the wrinkles. Alas, I'm the moron behind the camera and not someone better.

I also made a pair of baby booties from leftovers. I sewed them up the same way and didn't feel like taking it out, so then I made two more and sewed them up the other way. They cried out for embellishment, so I pulled out a crochet hook and tried two different edgings.


Personally, I like the bulkier ruffled edge better, but the smaller picot is cute too. I couldn't stop at just the booties since I still had partial skeins of both teal and white left.


So I made a hat. With the cutest freaking pom pom ever. I love this hat so much I don't want to give it away even though it's only toddler sized at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment