Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Bash

A friend's daughter turned two at the beginning of August. Now, I know dishcloths aren't the most EXCITING things for a two year old to get, so I also got her a soccer ball.

First, a few less exciting yet still useful dishcloths. I did two of grandma's favorites, one plain, one with seed stitch for the inside portion.
Pattern found here.
An A, for her first name. I really like the dramatic letter in this pattern, and I'm considering making a few more with different letters as an easy gift to have on hand.

Pattern found here.
Her astrological sign! Her momma really likes the zodiac, so I figured she'd like it even if the little one didn't understand it, one person using it would like them.

Pattern found here.
A dinosaur! A brachiosaurus, to be slightly more specific. I just could not resist the pattern once I found it.

Pattern found here.
Same designer, only this time a T Rex. Hope he doesn't eat the friendly herbivore washcloth!

Pattern found here.
A shot of all the picture cloths together. I think they're very well done, and definitely soft enough for a toddler.


I couldn't resist throwing in two for mom as well. She requested an assbutt, and I could hardly NOT oblige.

Pattern found here.
I also threw in her own astrological symbol in a nice bright color.

Pattern found here.
Back to the present! I'm going for ecofriendly, so I'm packaging the soccer ball inside a reusable bag I thought she'd like, then used the dishcloths as a replacement for tissue paper, and slid the card in.




It's all ready to be used in it's new home! The bag is pretty full, and I hope the pretty washcloths are appreciated and used to their fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment