Sunday, March 31, 2013

Small Projects

I've been working on a few small projects. First, a few test knit for Cedar Box Knits. A pair of kids mittens with an easy and cute fair isle pattern.

Project page found here. Pattern is not yet available.
I knit a hat for charity, Foliage from Knitty. My gauge was at an awkward place between bulky and worsted. I think I could've made it a little shorter, but I don't see anything wrong with someone being able to cover their forehead and ears either.


I also made a new reusable swiffer wet jet pad because I haven't been able to find the other one I made since we moved. This one is simpler, but really well designed. Cortez helped me take a picture.


I've finished my second Cthulu commanded project, and will be blocking it as soon as I get to the hardware store for some wire to make blocking possible. I don't want to give anything away yet, but it's acrylic and lace so I will be steaming it thoroughly!

No comments:

Post a Comment